The JBOS-5 Benchtop Spindle Sander has a 1/2HP motor, and a large 14-1/2” tilting table. A heavy-duty worm gear system provides one-inch oscillating action, which prolongs sleeve life and helps prevent burnishing of the workpiece. Four inserts are provided, and 5 spindles with sanding sleeves.
• 1" oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
• Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
• Oscillation gears run in a sealed lubricated box to prolong their life and durability
• Table tilts to 45° to accommodate bevel sanding projects
• Removable on/off safety switch prevents accidental start-up
• Powerful 1/2HP induction motor easily handles the toughest sanding projects
• Built-in 2" dust port keeps dust and debris out of the air
• Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
• Four table inserts are provided (3/4" and 1" Oblong, 3/4" and 1" Round), to prevent dust and debris from falling into the motor, and help protect operator.
• Built-in storage racks keep spindles and table inserts handy
• Table Size (L x W) (In.): 14-1/2 x 14-1/2
• Style (Type): SV_1375591258774
• Spindle Speed (RPM): 1,725
• Motor Phase: 1
• Motor Power (HP): 1/2
• Table Tilt (Deg.): 0 - 45
• Oscillations Per Minute: 30
• Oscillation Stroke (In.): 1
• Motor Amps: 3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.