• HVLP technology improves material transfer for better, more consistent coverage with minimal messy overspray
• High performance is coupled with a chrome-plated body for easier cleaning
• Lightweight, ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue
• Stainless steel fluid tips and needles
• Includes 1.3 mm fluid nozzle with additional nozzle kits available
• Gravity feed 600 cc cup included
• Air Inlet (NPT/In.): 1/4
• Air Hose (ID/In.): 3/8
• Air Pressure (PSI): 28
• Air Consumption (CFM): 10
Rated to last for those demanding 12 hour days, the R12 Series air tools are built to tackle the most extreme jobs. Engineered for Overtime, these tools feature the superior strength and durability needed across a wide range of applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.