• HVLP technology improves material transfer for better, more consistent coverage with minimal messy overspray
• Smaller, compact design reduces weight and operator fatigue
• High performance is coupled with an anodized aluminum body for easier cleaning
• Stainless steel fluid tips and needles
• Includes 1.0 mm fluid nozzle with additional nozzle kits available
• Gravity feed 125 cc cup included
• Air Inlet (NPT/In.): 1/4
• Air Hose (ID/In.): 3/8
• Air Pressure (PSI): 28
• Air Consumption (CFM): 3.8
Rated to last for those demanding 12 hour days, the R12 Series air tools are built to tackle the most extreme jobs. Engineered for Overtime, these tools feature the superior strength and durability needed across a wide range of applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.