• Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with seven positive locking positions
• Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
• Four inch cast iron risers allow user to adjust height of lathe for maximum comfort
• Consistent torque across speed range with no belt changes
• Motor will maintain speed, preventing the machine from bogging down
• Optional educational mode includes idle shut off, catch shut down and electronic braking
• Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
• Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
• Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
• Tool post locking mechanism designed for year of consistent strength
• Motor Amps: 7.5
• Distance Between Centers: 40"
• Quill Travel: 4-1/4"
• Prewired Voltage: 230 V
• Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
• Swing Over Be
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.