• Rolls beads and forms mild steel sheet metal up to 16 gauge
• Rolls beads and forms aluminum and copper up top 1/8"thick
• Machine supplied with 10 anvils and 4 rolling wheels
• Three sets of popular fender groove shaping wheels
• Throat 45"
• Quick cam handle releases the work piece
• Both wheels swivel 90°
• Quick wheel change without using any tooling
• Polished wheels supplied with sealed bearings for smooth operation
• Rolling wheels 6" diameter
• Weight (Lbs): 575
• Head and Anvil Sit Swivel (Deg.): 90
• Throat (In.): 45
• Frame Tube Sizes (In.): 4 x 4
• Overall Dimensions (L x W xH) (In.): 64 x 31 x 58
• Head Opening (In.): 6
• Rolling Wheels Diameter (In.): 6
JET's metalforming and shaping machines are used by metal working craftsmen to form compound curves in sheet metal for the restoration of collectible cars, motorcycles, and airplanes. JET's English Wheel has an upper rolling wheel and comes standard with 4 rolling wheels and 10 lower anvil wheels with different crowns to create different radiuses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.