JET® Rebar Cutter/Benders are designed for durability and easier operation. JET Rebar Cutter/Benders use a needle bearing design that makes for easy one-handed use when it is bolted down. The high-carbon alloy tool steel jaws and body permits cutting and bending of up to 5/8 inch round grade 60 rebar and bends up to 180 degrees.
• High strength steel jaws permit the cutting of material up to a 48 Rockwell Hardness for industrial applications
• Mountable on a board or floor allows for one-handed operation
• Cuts and bends up to 5/8 inch, grade 60 rebar for a variety of applications
• Easier cutting with the needle bearing design reduces operator fatigue
• Max Material Hardness: HRC-48
• Capacity (In.): 5/8 (Grade 60 Rebar)
• Handle Length (In.): 52
• Jaw Color: Black
• Jaw Type: Shear Cut
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.