• Upgraded Full, 1 HP motors provide the heavy-duty power needed for harsh industrial environments
• Impact resistant composite housings reduce tool weight and user fatigue.
• Precision spiral bevel gears transfer torque and speed to spindle for added durability
• Right-angle head design for reaching tight or angled grinding jobs
• Tapered angle gear housing allows greater visibility of targeted work area
• Variable-speed throttle ramps up to maximum RPM, while the safety lock prevents accidental engagement
• 360° Rotating air inlet keeps the air hose tangle free for added safety
• Rear facing exhaust
• Performace @ 90 PSI. Air Inlet NPT 1/4". Min Hose Size 3/8"
• Collet Size (In.): 1/4
• Air Pressure (PSI): 90
• Air Consumption (CFM): 5.3
• Free Speed (RPM): 12,000
• Air Inlet (NPT/In.): 1/4
• Overall Length (In.): 8.3
• Air Hose (ID/In.): 3/8
• Horse Power (HP): 1
• Classification: R12
• Body Type: Full, Right Angle
• Vibration Value (m/s²): 3.1
• Sound Power (db) (A): 100
• Sound Pressure (db) (A): 89
Rated to last for those demanding 12 hour days, the R12 Series air tools are built to tackle the most extreme jobs. Engineered for Overtime, these tools feature the superior strength and durability needed across a wide range of applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.