• All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces designed to give greater strength and durability
• Hardened and ground fingers
• Rubber stops on rear of lower arm to prevent contact with support frame
• Non-skid foot pedal
• Set lower beam parallelism more accurately with graduated scale on each side
• Removable upper fingers and on the apron for greater versatility in making custom bends
• Repeat bends are easy with a quick turn of the stop collar on the stop rod
• Hydraulic spring to assist in raising the apron reduces strain on the operator
• Large easy to use foot clamp allows the operator hands free clamping
• Max Box Depth: 2-1/2"
• Number and Width of Fingers (In.): 1 ea @ 1, 1-1/8, 1-3/8, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7-3/4, 10, 10-5/8
• Finger Nose Angle: 45 Degrees
• Bending Length Capacity: 50"
• Mild Steel Capacity: 16 Gauge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.