• All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces designed to give greater strength and durability
• Both the bed and apron are bored in line to assure the utmost accuracy
• Soft grips on top of counter weight bar to prevent damaging the operator's hands
• Tool less angle stop
• Soft touch handle grips
• With all fingers installed it can be used as a full-length nose bar, turning the machine into a straight bending brake
• Wide assortment of finger widths allows greater versatility in the shop
• Repeat bends are easy with a quick turn of the stop collar on the stop rod
• Counter weights can be moved up or down to provide leverage
The JET 72 “Box and Pan brake is designed for durable use and precise results. Innovative ergonomic features promote operator comfort and help prevent injury and fatigue. Welded steel plate body sections and heavy truss rods and braces contribute to strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.