• Perfect tool for sheet metal forming in HVAC and FAB-shops
• Suitable for many industrial, educational and vocational shop uses
• Precision turned carbon steel rolls that are ground and polished
• Large roll adjusting screws facilitate lifting upper roll for easy material removal
• Wire grooves are standard on SR-2024N, SR-2236N and SR-1650N
• Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 16
• Wire Grooves (In.): 1/4, 5/16, 3/8
• Weight (Lbs.): 565
• Number and Diameter of Rolls (In.): 3, 3
• Maximum Forming Length (In.): 50
• Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.): 67 x 16 x 20
• Minimum Forming Radius (In.): 2
JET manual slip rolls have a forming width of 24”, 36” & 50” with a capacity of 20, 22 & 16 gauge mild steel. These machines have two driven rolls of precision turned, ground and polished carbon steel. They are the perfect sheet metal forming machines to have in any general fabrication, school, racing or HVAC shop. The highly rigid construction frame ensures precision roll bending for decades of production. This sheet metal roller comes standard with three wire or rod grooves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.